Marty Parker (Principal, UniComm Consulting LLC Co-founder UCStrategies.com, UniComm Consulting)
Date: Friday, August 21
Time: 11:00am - 1:00pm
Vault Recording: TBD
NOTE: Seminars are only open to attendees registered with a Premium Access pass. If you registered for a free Standard Access pass but would like to upgrade to Premium Access so you can view these seminars, please visit here to upgrade, or call us at (866) 203-8169 or (415) 947-6858 Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM PT.
**ALSO NOTE that Seminars take place on Fridays in August starting Aug. 7, in a separate Virtual Environment. If you are registered for Premium Access, you should have received a calendar invite with the URL for the Seminar sessions. If you havenâ€™t received this URL, please contact us.
Thereâ€™s no going back after this pandemic crisis. Things have changed, and many of them wonâ€™t ever go back to â€śnormal.â€ť
Whatâ€™s more, this crisis has spurred enterprises of all types to re-examine their operations. Which processes must change? Which can remain the same? Has this crisis changed customer expectations and behaviors? What changes will the workforce require?
These questions are going to put pressure on enterprise IT communications teams, but bring opportunities, as well. Are you ready?
In this two-hour seminar, a leading UC consultant will thoroughly explore these questions and provide a strategic planning guidebook that includes decision-making tools, logical flowcharts of your options, and detailed reviews of the essential areas that will demand your attention. With this essential guidance, youâ€™ll be well-prepared to support your organizationâ€™s success in this major transformation.
This seminar will address the following:
- What has changed for enterprises due to the coronavirus crisis?
- What types of plans has corporate leadership put in place in response to this crisis? - How can the communications team partner with operating departments?
- How will post-pandemic changes impact communications team and services?
- What are the impacts and opportunities in each of these areas?
- How do we adapt to remote work and remote worker communications? And, how do we identify who will be working remotely and who wonâ€™t? - Can we leverage userâ€™s mobile devices and consumer technologies? - What cloud-based services are worth leveraging? - What does this do to our communications network topology? - How will safety and security systems and procedures be impacted? - Can we benefit from increased automation in the post-pandemic state? - Where do we look for simplification? Do we have the opportunity to de-commission any services or equipment? - What impact will the post-pandemic changes have on communications budgets? - What data do we have to support post-pandemic planning? - What metrics will prove post-pandemic success?
- How much of this change should be managed by the internal enterprise communications team vs. via contractors?
- What pitfalls should we avoid in planning and technology responses?
At the end of this seminar youâ€™ll be equipped with knowledge you need to optimize your strategic planning, increase the probability of your post-pandemic success, and leverage your teamâ€™s skill and your enterpriseâ€™s assets to produce great new results.