View, browse and sort Enterprise Connect 2018 conference sessions. You can sort by:
* Which pass type you have (or are considering purchasing)
* Conference Tracks
* Hot Topics that are covered in multiple tracks
* Combinations of the above
Planning for an enterprise-wide team messaging deployment means taking into account not just team-by-team or department-level needs but how the tool or tools of choice fit into broader collaboration goals.
From Atlassian's HipChat and Stride to Cisco Spark, Facebook Messenger and Workplace by Facebook, Microsoft Teams, the eponymous Slack and a slew of others, team messaging tools of all sorts are clamoring for your organization's attention. Consumer messaging apps are finding a niche among business users as much as tools developed specifically for enterprise collaboration purposes. But ad hoc team-by-team or departmental-level decisions don't always jibe with the best go-forward strategy. For enterprise-scale deployments, the team messaging choice really should align with broader collaboration goals. In this session, a leading research analyst will guide you on how to make a smart decision on team messaging while keeping in mind the big picture.
* How is team messaging taking shape as part of the overall enterprise collaboration strategy?
* Is a team messaging solution from a traditional UC or collaboration vendor always the best solution, or do apps from consumer-oriented companies or startup vendors have a place in the enterprise?
* On a market segment basis, what are the pros and cons of each type of team messaging provider?
* Once your organization has determined the best type of team messaging app, what are the key criteria to apply in narrowing the choice to a specific product?
* If team messaging solutions already in use among business users don't match overall collaboration goals, what's the best way to address this issue? Is migration a must?