View, browse and sort Enterprise Connect 2018 conference sessions. You can sort by:
* Which pass type you have (or are considering purchasing)
* Conference Tracks
* Hot Topics that are covered in multiple tracks
* Combinations of the above
Plus, start planning your time at Enterprise Connect 2018 by building your schedule, and then access it during the show via export to your personal calendar or within the Official Mobile App (available in February 2018). Simply register or log-in below to save your selections.
NOTE: Your log-in information would be the same as registration for both the scheduler and mobile app, so please use the same email and password.
If you would like to upgrade your pass to attend specific sessions, please contact our registration support team at 415-947-6858, Toll Free 1-866-203-8169 from Monday - Friday between 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM PT.
Avoiding the "Gotchas" in a Cloud Migration
Date: Wednesday, March 14
Time: 8:00am - 8:45am
Pass type: Entire Event, Tue-Thu Conference - Get your pass now!
Track: Cloud Communications
Vault Recording: TBD
From number porting to testing, a consultant who has taken many businesses through their move to the cloud will share her tips about the issues most likely to trip you up.
The cloud is here, and despite the impression given by the providers, moving to the cloud is isn't always as straightforward as advertised. Implementation can often be tricky. This session offers tips on how to make your move to the cloud smoothly and avoid the most common pitfalls. You’ll get specific, detailed advice on:
* How to prepare for the move
* Technical considerations
* Testing requirements
* How to move at your own pace
In this session, an experienced telecommunications consultant who has taken many businesses through their move to the cloud will share her lessons learned while ensuring successful implementations. You'll get tips for making the best cloud services selection, and learn how to work with vendors and maintain control throughout the conversion process.
* How do you make sure you don’t unwittingly lose functionality you still need?
* What contract terms and conditions can trip you up?
* What challenges will number porting present, and how do you address these?
* How do you ensure testing is thorough and provides the right data?* What are the hazards of making a flash-cut? Are there any benefits?