Breaking Down Enterprise Barriers to Improve Customer Experience
Chris Marron (Analyst, MZA)
Vasili Triant (General Manager and Vice President Customer Care, Cisco)
Nemo Verbist (Group Executive for Customer Experience and Digital Workplace, Dimension Data)
Janelle Dieken (Senior Vice President, Solutions and Product Marketing, Genesys)
John Hernandez (CEO, Selligent)
Location: Sun D
Date: Monday, March 18
Time: 8:00am - 8:45am
Pass Type: Entire Event - Get your pass now!
Track: Contact Center & Customer Experience
Technical Level: Low
Session Type: Conference
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: Low
The digital revolution is changing the way enterprises manage customer engagement. New systems promise ever-more precise and accurate customer insights and journey analytics, but to be truly effective, this data must be available and actionable across the entire organization--sales, marketing, operations, the contact center, and more. Enterprises that retain the legacy divide between customer care and the rest of the enterprise risk sub-par customer experience (CX) and lost revenue opportunities. In this session, an analyst from a leading global research firm, joined by a panel of experts, will help you understand how to break down the barriers and leverage contact center-generated data to produce real improvements in CX.
* What opportunities and challenges does your enterprise face, given the multiple stakeholders responsible for customer experience in a modern digital organization?
* How should analytics and AI support the delivery of meaningful insights to the entire enterprise and enable a seamless and personalized customer journey experience?
* What role should your vendor/service provider play in ensuring high-quality customer experience? How has this changed in the past 24 months?
* How is the role and definition of the “agent” changing in the age of digital customer experience? How is this changing the way organizations acquire and consume technology?
* What does market data show with regard to the customer care market transition, according to the latest vendor and analyst insights?