View, browse and sort Enterprise Connect 2018 conference sessions. You can sort by:
* Which pass type you have (or are considering purchasing)
* Conference Tracks
* Hot Topics that are covered in multiple tracks
* Combinations of the above
The most effective way to fund a new project is to find the money through savings on existing systems. Easier said than done? Maybe. But it can be done.
New technologies around the customer experience and advanced collaboration promise next-gen capabilities for your enterprise, but getting the funding for such enhancements is likely to be a challenge. The best means is often to approach the issue more strategically, and look at your entire enterprise environment to see where you can capture large savings that can be dedicated to targeted high-impact projects. Such a strategic review may find opportunities to replace POTS with SIP trunks or MPLS with SD-WAN, for example. In this session, a consultant who has successfully employed this strategy will offer his advice on how to scope such a holistic project: Finding upgrades that can have a bottom-line impact to the business; and then evaluating your current environment to determine where you can gain the savings to fund a new project. This session will be formatted specifically to help you with your unique challenges. Following an opening presentation and discussion, audience members will be invited to share their own potential challenges and opportunities that the speakers and audience can help brainstorm. If you’re planning to attend this session, you can send your ideas or questions in advance to email@example.com, to make the session more interactive and useful. You’ll come away with concrete ideas and new targets of opportunity.
* What kinds of new features are most in demand from contact center managers and line of business decision-makers, when it comes to communications/collaboration capabilities? What kinds of new costs can they represent?
* What types of projects offer the best opportunities for cost savings?
* Where are the “hidden costs” in legacy networks, and what do you need to do in order to flush these out?
* How do you craft a comprehensive plan that your management will approve and that you can be confident will deliver the ROI you need to show?