View, browse and sort Enterprise Connect 2018 conference sessions. You can sort by:
* Which pass type you have (or are considering purchasing)
* Conference Tracks
* Hot Topics that are covered in multiple tracks
* Combinations of the above
The rise of the API opens up the opportunity to create custom communications applications and seamlessly integrate collaboration features into business applications. Is your UC team ready to ride this wave?
As UC transitions increasingly from closed to open systems, offering APIs to enable custom app development and integration of collaboration features into business applications, UC teams need to work hand in hand with internal and external developer communities to achieve success. Unfortunately, in many organizations conflicts arise as UC applications don't support the needs of developers, and Agile development mentalities such as quick improvements; small, focused tasks; and fast-fail haven't yet worked their way into the UC operational mindset. This session will provide practical guidance on how UC teams can both support the collaboration needs of developers while taking advantage of development methodologies to increase the ability to deliver solutions that drive business value.
* How do developers collaborate today, and what's missing from the enterprise UC suite?
* How can UC teams meet developers' needs while still maintaining enterprise requirements for security and governance?
* How should UC teams evolve to take advantage of modern API-based communications, and how should they work with other application development teams?
* How can UC teams best adopt modern development methodologies while providing reliability and performance guarantees?
* What emerging collaboration capabilities make sense?