Cloud Communications 2021: Is the Cloud Unavoidable?
Zeus Kerravala (Founder and Principal Analyst, ZK Research)
Darren Hakeman (Senior Vice President of Strategy, Analytics & Corporate Development, 8x8)
Michael Affronti (VP of Product, Fuze)
Greg Zweig (Director of Solutions Marketing , Ribbon Communications)
Praful Shah (Chief Strategy Officer, RingCentral)
Omar Javaid (Chief Product Officer, Vonage)
Location: Sun A
Date: Monday, March 12
Time: 2:15pm - 3:00pm
Pass type: Entire Event - Get your pass now!
Track: Communications & Collaboration 2021
Hot Topic: Artificial Intelligence & Analytics
Vault Recording: TBD
Cloud communications start with UCaaS, but they don’t end there. What role will cloud-based services be playing in communications by 2021?
Communications, collaboration, and contact center systems are all being delivered from the cloud, to a growing number of enterprises each year. And the cloud is likely to play a broader role in enterprise communications over the next three years: Many of the capabilities that enterprises want to integrate with communications—such as AI, IoT, and speech enablement—reside principally or exclusively within the cloud. So there’s very likely to be a cloud in your communications future. The question is what you use it for, who you get it from, and the costs and benefits for your enterprise. This session will address all those questions, so that you take away a clear picture of what the cloud will be able to do for you in the next three years.
* How will the competitive environment look for cloud-based communications? What will characterize the leading players and their respective value propositions?
* Will cloud-based communications features and functions grow more similar to their on-premises counterparts, or more different?
* What varieties of hybrid cloud architecture are we likely to see?
* How should you think about Cloud Communications holistically, in the context of your enterprise’s broader move to the Cloud? How might communications fit into your broader Multi-Cloud strategy?
* What’s likely to be the state of the art for the advanced technologies that will rely on the cloud, like AI, IoT, and speech enablement? Will they be enterprise-grade and suitable for deployment in your service environment—or will the technology still be maturing? How easy or difficult are the integrations likely to be?
Watch a 30-Minute Preview in advance of this session, presented by Zeus Kerravala.