Communications Hacks: Sources and Solutions
Date: Monday, March 18
Time: 1:00pm - 1:45pm
Pass Type: Entire Event - Get your pass now!
Track: Management & Security
Hot Topics: Security / Compliance
Session Type: Conference
Vault Recording: TBD
Even as a more complex communications environment introduces new challenges, the most common threats today remain those we’ve been seeing for years: toll fraud, SIP access attacks, and telephony denial of service (TDoS). In this session, you’ll learn about the latest variations on legacy security threats, and what you should be doing to defend against them. You’ll come away with a better understanding of what’s going on in the real-world landscape today, and what security approaches you should be taking to keep ahead of the evolving threats.
* Is toll fraud growing as a problem, even as long-distance telephony declines? Are call centers now the main targets?
* What kind of SIP-based attacks are most prevalent, and what should you be doing to prevent them?
* How are TDoS attacks being carried out, and what impact are they having?
* What should you be looking for in a Session Border Controller and other security devices to enhance security?
* If malicious parties most commonly gain access to enterprise systems through its employees, what should enterprises be doing by way of training to reduce the risks?