Contact Centers 2021: Enabling the Customer Service Revolution
Sheila McGee-Smith (President & Principal Analyst, McGee-Smith Analytics)
Johannes Fischer (Technical Lead, Salesforce Practice, Aria Solutions)
Nathan Ziv (VP, Product Management, invoca)
Ramesh Rajagopalan (Executive Director, TTEC Consulting)
Al Cook (Director of Product Management, Head of Contact Center, Twilio)
Location: Sun A
Date: Monday, March 12
Time: 9:00am - 9:45am
Pass type: Entire Event - Get your pass now!
Track: Communications & Collaboration 2021
Hot Topic: Artificial Intelligence & Analytics
Vault Recording: TBD
AI, IoT, and omnichannel show great promise—this session tackles the question of how widely they’ll really be deployed within three years.
New technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) are already emerging in contact center systems—so three years from now, how far will they have spread and what impact will they be having on infrastructure deployments as well as on customer service metrics? This session will focus on the impact of technologies including: AI/analytics; IoT; omnichannel integration; speech technologies; sentiment analysis; and more. The leading market analyst will discuss prospects for deployment of these technologies, and how their emergence may impact—and be impacted by—the broader trend toward cloud-based contact center infrastructure. She’ll be joined by a panel of professional services experts from leading vendors, who will give a ground-level view of what’s really going on—and where it’s heading.
* How will the vendor landscape evolve over the next three years in response to emergence of new technologies?
* Will omnichannel contact centers be the rule within three years, or will omnichannel be more hype than reality?
* How extensively will AI/analytics, IoT integration, and speech technologies be incorporated into contact center systems within three years, and how will enterprises access these capabilities?
* Will CRM vendors be handling a large proportion of digital contact center interactions?
* Will the trend toward cloud-based contact centers continue to grow, or is there a natural limit?