View, browse and sort Enterprise Connect 2018 conference sessions. You can sort by:
* Which pass type you have (or are considering purchasing)
* Conference Tracks
* Hot Topics that are covered in multiple tracks
* Combinations of the above
Plus, start planning your time at Enterprise Connect 2018 by building your schedule, and then access it during the show via export to your personal calendar or within the Official Mobile App (available in February 2018). Simply register or log-in below to save your selections.
NOTE: Your log-in information would be the same as registration for both the scheduler and mobile app, so please use the same email and password.
If you would like to upgrade your pass to attend specific sessions, please contact our registration support team at 415-947-6858, Toll Free 1-866-203-8169 from Monday - Friday between 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM PT.
AI, IoT, and omnichannel show great promiseâ€”this session tackles the question of how widely theyâ€™ll really be deployed within three years.
New technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) are already emerging in contact center systemsâ€”so three years from now, how far will they have spread and what impact will they be having on infrastructure deployments as well as on customer service metrics? This session will focus on the impact of technologies including: AI/analytics; IoT; omnichannel integration; speech technologies; sentiment analysis; and more. The leading market analyst will discuss prospects for deployment of these technologies, and how their emergence may impactâ€”and be impacted byâ€”the broader trend toward cloud-based contact center infrastructure. Sheâ€™ll be joined by a panel of professional services experts from leading vendors, who will give a ground-level view of whatâ€™s really going onâ€”and where itâ€™s heading.
* How will the vendor landscape evolve over the next three years in response to emergence of new technologies?
* Will omnichannel contact centers be the rule within three years, or will omnichannel be more hype than reality?
* How extensively will AI/analytics, IoT integration, and speech technologies be incorporated into contact center systems within three years, and how will enterprises access these capabilities?
* Will CRM vendors be handling a large proportion of digital contact center interactions?
* Will the trend toward cloud-based contact centers continue to grow, or is there a natural limit?