Max Ball (Digital Customer and Collaboration, Forrester)
Callan Schebella (EVP Product Management, Five9)
Rahul Garg (VP, Product Management, Genesys)
Andy Traba (Head of Product Marketing, NICE)
Prashanth Padmanaghan (Vice President, Product Management, Talkdesk)
Location: Osceola B
Date: Monday, March 21
Time: 8:00 am - 8:45 am
Entire Event Orlando -
Get your pass now!
Communications & Collaboration 2025
Conference Breakout Session
Vault Recording: TBD
Three key "megatrends" will shape the contact center of 2025:
- New, digital first cloud-based systems that are integration ready and AI enabled.
- Access to the "dark data" of interactions for business insight.
- The humanization of the contact center as the demands on agents continue to increase.
In this session, a leading industry analyst will conduct a panel discussion with industry experts that will dig into these forces and how they will change customer service. You'll learn about the full breadth of applications for AI in the contact center, and how that will forever change the agent's job. The panel will explain how AI driven insights will transform contact centers from obscure cost centers to strategic corporate partners. You will come away with an appreciation for the technology changes coming to the contact center, and the cultural changes that will be required to deliver differentiated customer service in 2025.
- What is the full breadth of AI's impact on the contact center?
- Where will the march to a customer "Digital Front Door" stand?
- What benefits will organizations enjoy from access to the insights hidden in hours of customer conversations?
- What cultural changes will contact centers need to make to deliver empathetic customer service?
- How will CCaaS and modern integrations change the contact center landscape?