CPaaS: The Gateway to Digital Transformation
Location: Osceola A
Date: Wednesday, March 20
Time: 8:00am - 8:45am
Pass Type: Entire Event, Tue-Thu Conference - Get your pass now!
Track: Embedded Communications & APIs
Technical Level: Medium
Hot Topics: Digital Transformation
Session Type: Conference
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: Medium
Communications platform-as-a-service, or CPaaS, enables the integration of next-generation voice, messaging, and video interfaces into existing applications and services to allow for seamless communications from within them. As such, CPaaS is becoming a key enabler for contextual communications, providing businesses the ability to connect with customers, partners, and employees in complex ways through simple means.
This session explores how businesses can utilize CPaaS solutions to drive digital transformation and communications-enable business applications with a variety of modes. You’ll come away with an understanding of how to engage with a CPaaS provider to transform your customer communications and to better compete with digital native competitors.
* What is contextual communications, and why should business make it a cornerstone of a digital transformation?
* What are communication APIs and CPaaS, and how do they fit into an existing portfolio of communication tools?
* How do I engage with a CPaaS provider, and what type of developer expertise do I need to have?
* Can traditional businesses compete against the growing landscape of digital native companies like Airbnb or Uber?
* How are established companies utilizing CPaaS today to transform their businesses to give customers the possible experience?