View, browse and sort Enterprise Connect 2018 conference sessions. You can sort by:
* Which pass type you have (or are considering purchasing)
* Conference Tracks
* Hot Topics that are covered in multiple tracks
* Combinations of the above
These new products aim to integrate, customize, and leverage technologyâ€”including communications and collaboration--to make people more productive. How essential are they to your future environment?
Digital workplace platforms or digital hubs are a new class of platform that consolidates numerous enterprise apps, collaboration apps, electronic forms, and functions into a single dashboard, personalized for each user and accessible from any device anywhere. These new products aim to integrate, customize, and leverage technology to make people more productive. So how might they fit into your enterpriseâ€™s communications/collaboration environment, and into your broader plans for digital transformation? In this session, youâ€™ll get a detailed look at what these digital workplace platforms do and how they do it; what their impact on your organization might be; and how to know whether theyâ€™re right for your enterprise. Youâ€™ll get specific information that will help you understand the potential costs and benefits of implementing these products.
* What are digital hubs/platforms, and where within the network are they implemented?
* What are the key technology underpinnings of these products?
* Who are the leading players in this space, and what differentiates their offerings?
* Why would you consider implementing digital hubs/platforms? Are they necessary to a successful digital transformation initiative?
* What groups within your technical organizations own the digital hub, and take responsibility for maintaining it?