View, browse and sort Enterprise Connect 2018 conference sessions. You can sort by:
* Which pass type you have (or are considering purchasing)
* Conference Tracks
* Hot Topics that are covered in multiple tracks
* Combinations of the above
Plus, start planning your time at Enterprise Connect 2018 by building your schedule, and then access it during the show via export to your personal calendar or within the Official Mobile App (available in February 2018). Simply register or log-in below to save your selections.
NOTE: Your log-in information would be the same as registration for both the scheduler and mobile app, so please use the same email and password.
If you would like to upgrade your pass to attend specific sessions, please contact our registration support team at 415-947-6858, Toll Free 1-866-203-8169 from Monday - Friday between 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM PT.
E-911: Proactive Strategies for Success
Date: Wednesday, March 14
Time: 3:00pm - 3:45pm
Pass type: Entire Event, Tue-Thu Conference - Get your pass now!
Track: Unified Communications & Collaboration
Vault Recording: TBD
Learn the ins and out of maintaining accurate 911 information in a multi-vendor, hybrid environment.
Implementing a successful E-911 strategy means sending calls to the right public safety answering point along with providing accurate caller location information. Legislation requiring proactive approaches continues to advance on the federal and state levels. Meanwhile, a changing workforce embracing mobility and teleworking creates challenges in location tracking. In this session, you'll learn how to maintain accurate 911 information in a multi-vendor environment, on premises and in the cloud, while implementing features such as the ability to notify security desks of 911 calls, call recording, and misdial prevention.
• What are the key challenges in developing an E-911 strategy?
• How can you support E-911 requirements in a multi-vendor environment, in the cloud, or in hybrid networks?
• What are successful approaches to supporting mobile and softphone workers, in and outside of the office?
• How is the legal and regulatory landscape changing? What “must” you do versus what “should” you do, and how do you properly determine risk?
• What’s the state of NG-911?