End-Users Speak Out: Taming the Global Video and A/V Environment
Ira Weinstein (Senior Analyst & Partner, Wainhouse Research)
Richard Bugbee (Manager, IT, Unified Communications & Telecom, Charter Communications)
Aaron Roe (Manager, IT, Deloitte)
Dan Swiney (Manager Live Production and Streaming, Linkedin)
Rebecca Onchi (Director of Technology Solutions, Office of the CIO, PayPal)
Michael Petrie (Senior Director - Workplace Technology, Rackspace)
Location: Sun B
Date: Tuesday, March 13
Time: 8:00am - 8:45am
Pass type: Entire Event, Tue-Thu Conference - Get your pass now!
Track: Video Collaboration & A/V
Vault Recording: TBD
Hear from your peers, and join the conversation on the biggest technology, management, and organizational challenges to success in enterprise videoconferencing and A/V.
The world of video communications is experiencing major upheaval: New players are competing for your business; pricing models are in transition; end user demands are advancing rapidly; and your IT and A/V teams are needing to work more closely together than ever before. How do you grapple with all of this change? A panel of your peers at end user organizations will discuss what they’re doing: What’s working and what’s not, what’s most urgent, where costs are trending, and much more. This session will emphasize not just discussion among the panel members, but interaction with the audience as well. So bring your questions and concerns. You’ll come away with a better perspective on how to attack the biggest challenges you face in your video and A/V environment
* What are the most difficult challenges in procuring, deploying, and managing video and A/V today?
* What types of systems should you deploy--and how much should you pay for them?
* How can an organization provide a consistent experience on a global basis?
* What are the pitfalls and traps of large scale video and AV?
* What is the business case/ROI of video and AV? Does better A/V really make money for the enterprise?
* Which new vendors, solutions, and technologies should you consider today--and tomorrow?