End-Users Speak Out: Taming the Global Video and A/V Environment
Yehuda Indig (Analyst & Consultant, Recon Research)
Date: Wednesday, March 20
Time: 4:00pm - 4:45pm
Pass Type: Entire Event, Tue-Thu Conference - Get your pass now!
Track: Video Collaboration & AV
Technical Level: Low
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: Low
The enterprise communication world is experiencing major upheaval: new players are competing for your business; pricing models are in transition; end-user demands are advancing rapidly; and IT teams are expected to provide better support with fewer people and at a lower cost. How do you grapple with all of this change? A panel of your peers at end user organizations will discuss what they’re doing: What’s working and what’s not, what’s most urgent, where costs are trending, and much more. This session will emphasize not just discussion among the panel members, but interaction with the audience as well. So bring your questions and concerns. You’ll come away with a better perspective on how to attack the biggest challenges you face in your video and A/V environment.
* What are the most difficult challenges in procuring, deploying, and managing video and A/V today?
* What types of systems should you deploy--and how much should you pay for them?
* How can an organization provide a consistent experience on a global basis?
* What are the pitfalls and traps of large-scale video and AV?
* What is the business case/ROI of video and AV? Is this even a valid question today?
* Which new vendors, solutions, and technologies should you consider today--and tomorrow?