View, browse and sort Enterprise Connect 2018 conference sessions. You can sort by:
* Which pass type you have (or are considering purchasing)
* Conference Tracks
* Hot Topics that are covered in multiple tracks
* Combinations of the above
Thought leaders from the Contact Center/Customer Experience segment discuss and debate the state of the market and technology.
Industry analyst Sheila McGee-Smith will lead a Q&A panel discussion with executives from leading contact center solution providers and a CRM market leader. Driven by questions from the audience, the session will expand on the market consolidation and technology trends described in the Market Report session, including cloud, digital transformation, AI and the Internet of Things. You will get a thorough understanding of how the customer care leaders are working to shape the market for ACDs, IVRs, and next-generation technology for the contact center.
* How does contact center market consolidation affect the end user organization? What do enterprises need to know?
* How are evolving vendor cloud portfolios impacting enterprise communications decisions?
* What kind of integrations are becoming available that give enterprise new options for managing digital customer interactions?
* What ways can enterprises prepare for the impact AI, bots, and IoT will continue to have on contact center operations?