- Conference Tracks
- Hot Topics that are covered in multiple tracks
- Technical Level (view definition of each level)
You can plan your time at Enterprise Connect 2019 by building your schedule (starting in late November), and access it during the show via export to your personal calendar or within the official Enterprise Connect Mobile App (available February 2019).
How Machine Learning is Changing Network Management Tools
Terry Slattery (Principal Architect, NetCraftsmen)
Date: Wednesday, March 20
Time: 3:00pm - 3:45pm
Pass Type: Entire Event, Tue-Thu Conference - Get your pass now!
Track: Management & Security
Technical Level: Medium
Hot Topics: Artificial Intelligence & Analytics
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: Medium
Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) are among the hottest topics throughout enterprise communications, and the impact of these technologies is being felt within the world of network management tools. ML promises better predictive analysis and troubleshooting, resulting in faster fixes and more efficient use of staff’s time. But how far have ML and AI progressed into product form, and what’s still on the drawing board? In this session, a leading network management expert walks you through the tools that are leveraging ML and AI, as well as reviewing the emerging field of "intent-based" management tools, and helps you understand what’s real today.
* How exactly can Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence be applied to network management problems, and what specific benefits are gained?
* Who are the leading players in this space, and how do their offerings fit in with the tools and tactics you already have in place?
* Do ML and AI add significant cost to network management tools? How do you cost-justify them?
* How much do you have to know about ML and AI in order to understand your choices in ML/AI-enabled network management tools?