Huddle Rooms: Behind the Scenes
Ira Weinstein (Managing Partner, Recon Research)
Date: Monday, March 18
Time: 8:00am - 8:45am
Pass Type: Entire Event - Get your pass now!
Track: Video Collaboration & AV
Technical Level: Medium
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: Medium
The enterprise “huddle room” is one of the hottest topics in AV and video conferencing today. It is also one of the most confusing and misunderstood for many people. Unlike a boardroom or training room which is well understood in the field, the huddle room concept means different things to different people:
--For customers, huddle rooms are a source of opportunity, but also stress and risk.
--For channel partners, huddle rooms are both an opportunity and a perceived problem.
--For vendors, huddle rooms are either the path to success or (it can sometimes seem) impending doom.
This session flies high above the bias and hype, providing real-world insight and information from the leading analyst focused on the video and AV meeting room market around the world. This hard-hitting session will provide participants with a better understanding of the huddle room trend, and how to make huddle rooms work for your company--whether you’re an enterprise, reseller, or vendor.
* Hype aside…what exactly is a huddle room?
* How many huddle rooms are there in the world today--and how many are there likely to be in the next 12-24 months?
* Are all huddle rooms the same? Should they be?
* How many huddle rooms does my organization really need?
* Do I need AV in all of my huddle rooms?
* What should I spend on a typical huddle room?
* How should I pick the equipment for my huddle rooms?
* What makes huddle rooms so interesting? Is this just a fad?
* What role (if any) do channel partners have in the huddle room story?