Ideation Nation: More than Just Electronic Whiteboards
Location: Sun C
Date: Monday, March 12
Time: 9:00am - 9:45am
Pass type: Entire Event - Get your pass now!
Track: Video Collaboration & A/V
Hot Topic: Digital Transformation
Vault Recording: TBD
These new offerings aim to foster creativity and teaming for local and remote teams--real-world problem solving and brainstorming in real time.
Many organizations have discovered the power and competitive benefits of ideation – the ability to create new content and leverage existing content in teaming and brainstorming sessions across multiple locations. More than just a wow factor, these systems promise real results and returns.
For years, these solutions were priced beyond the reach of many organizations. Today, however, a new generation of offerings, many leveraging the cloud, have made ideation and advanced, multi-content collaboration, available to the masses--both within and outside the meeting room. Whether you’re new to this concept or have already deployed a few “boards” or systems, this session will help you understand this new and emerging space, and the real benefits ideation can bring your organization.
* How is ideation different from the old digital whiteboard?
* Is ideation for everyone in the company?
* What are the real benefits of ideation? Is there a real ROI for ideation?
* What features and functions are available--and is any of this affordable?
* Where is this market heading? If I invest today, will my systems be outdated in just a few months?