View, browse and sort Enterprise Connect 2018 conference sessions. You can sort by:
* Which pass type you have (or are considering purchasing)
* Conference Tracks
* Hot Topics that are covered in multiple tracks
* Combinations of the above
SD-WAN technology could save you big moneyâ€”but only if you do it right. This session will help you avoid the pitfalls and deploy SD-WAN successfully.
Software-defined WAN (SD-WAN) technology promises wide area connectivity at a fraction of the cost of traditional carrier services like MPLS, by using multiple lower-cost circuits in place of higher-cost lines. So how do you take advantage of the cost savings without compromising network quality? This session will help you understand all facets of SD-WAN technology: How it works; what CPE is required; what types of network connections may be used; how to choose among the different options; and what kinds of tools and methods are available to manage and troubleshoot an SD-WAN network once itâ€™s up and running. Youâ€™ll gain specific, detailed knowledge of SD-WAN technology and the role you and your teams must play in making the right technology decisions to ensure it delivers on the promise.
* What types of wide area connections can be employed in an SD-WAN system?
* What CPE is used in SD-WAN, and how does it function?
* What are the most common technology concerns that SD-WAN will raise for your enterprise, and how do you head these off before going live with a deployment?
* What are the make-vs.-buy tradeoffs with SD-WAN? Can you hand the whole thing off to a service providerâ€”or will you necessarily have to take on some role in ongoing management?
* Where is SD-WAN technology headed? Are there types of access that arenâ€™t practical today but will be soon? Are management tools still maturing?