View, browse and sort Enterprise Connect 2018 conference sessions. You can sort by:
* Which pass type you have (or are considering purchasing)
* Conference Tracks
* Hot Topics that are covered in multiple tracks
* Combinations of the above
Plus, start planning your time at Enterprise Connect 2018 by building your schedule, and then access it during the show via export to your personal calendar or within the Official Mobile App (available in February 2018). Simply register or log-in below to save your selections.
NOTE: Your log-in information would be the same as registration for both the scheduler and mobile app, so please use the same email and password.
If you would like to upgrade your pass to attend specific sessions, please contact our registration support team at 415-947-6858, Toll Free 1-866-203-8169 from Monday - Friday between 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM PT.
You may have great ideas for how IoT can benefit your enterprise. But how do you go about turning that vision into reality?
Benefits of the Internet of Things (IoT) can range from hard dollar savings due to increased efficiency or reduced maintenance, up to loftier goals like improved health care, greater energy efficiency and smart cities initiatives. IoT doesn’t want for technology, but what it really needs is the realistic business models and comprehensive project management that will produce tangible payoffs for government and enterprise. We have seen plenty of closed solutions with targeted benefits like OnStar, but to take IoT to the next level, what we really need are industry players who can actually envision, assemble and deliver the solutions. So how exactly will IoT solutions come to market, and how should governments and enterprises evaluate the available options in order to find the elements and providers that match their needs? In this session, a panel of IoT experts will share their views about the current status of the IoT market, and who will be the key players going forward. You’ll come away with a clearer idea of how the IoT marketplace may evolve to let you turn your ideas into solutions that can deliver the benefits you’re aiming for.
* What will it take for far-reaching IoT applications like smart cities to take off? What forces will get these initiatives moving?
* What companies or service providers are going to take the lead on the all-important job of project management to integrate IoT endpoints, network services and back office systems to deliver truly functional solutions?
* What security issues remain with IoT, and how are the market players addressing these concerns?
* Any number of new transmission technologies are being proposed for IoT, but as IoT applications are integrated with communications systems, how will enterprises ensure appropriate levels of performance?