View, browse and sort Enterprise Connect 2018 conference sessions. You can sort by:
* Which pass type you have (or are considering purchasing)
* Conference Tracks
* Hot Topics that are covered in multiple tracks
* Combinations of the above
Learn about the new Business Chat feature, and see how other integrations and partnerships are working out in the real world.
Long seen as the ultimate “walled garden”, Apple has made strides in opening some of its key elements and making them more useful to the enterprise. Most recently, Apple introduced Business Chat, which allows contact center platforms deep integration into Apple’s Messages app—following up last year’s moves to give VoIP and mobile UC app developers access to the iPhone’s native dialer. This session will give you specific information on how Apple is making its devices more enterprise-friendly, and what it’ll take for you to capitalize on that.
* What support resources are available from Apple and how do we get access to them?
* Is Apple seriously reaching out to enterprise customers with capabilities they require?
* What impact has the partnerships with IBM and Cisco had on increasing Apple’s penetration in the enterprise?
* Will contact centers adopt Apple’s proprietary Business Chat and what will it mean to e-commerce?
* What might be the impact of the iPhone 8 for the enterprise?