View, browse and sort Enterprise Connect 2018 conference sessions. You can sort by:
* Which pass type you have (or are considering purchasing)
* Conference Tracks
* Hot Topics that are covered in multiple tracks
* Combinations of the above
The industry’s leading analyst provides insights on the evolving vendor landscape and the technology trends that are driving transformation.
2017 continued to be a year of major change in the contact center market, with major players working to create new roadmaps that incorporate the acquisitions of 2016 and CCaaS continuing to post strong growth. In this session, the industry’s leading contact center analyst will give an overview of how vendor cloud portfolios have changed and expanded. She will also address technology trends such as digital transformation, new uses for artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things, and how contact center solution providers are addressing these innovations with new and existing software. Finally, she will discuss what the increasingly blurring lines between contact center and CRM software solutions mean for enterprises.
* What will the continuing consolidation in the contact center market mean for enterprises? Is more consolidation on the horizon?
* Has the cloud contact center decision shifted from IF to WHEN?
* Where should digital interactions be managed, in the contact center application or the CRM system?
* What impact have artificial intelligence, bots and the Internet of Things (IoT) already begun to have on customer care operations? How quickly will that accelerate?