View, browse and sort Enterprise Connect 2018 conference sessions. You can sort by:
* Which pass type you have (or are considering purchasing)
* Conference Tracks
* Hot Topics that are covered in multiple tracks
* Combinations of the above
Plus, start planning your time at Enterprise Connect 2018 by building your schedule, and then access it during the show via export to your personal calendar or within the Official Mobile App (available in February 2018). Simply register or log-in below to save your selections.
NOTE: Your log-in information would be the same as registration for both the scheduler and mobile app, so please use the same email and password.
If you would like to upgrade your pass to attend specific sessions, please contact our registration support team at 415-947-6858, Toll Free 1-866-203-8169 from Monday - Friday between 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM PT.
As important as the past several years have been in making mobility a dominant mode of communications, the next few years will be at least as consequential, if not more. Users will only grow more dependent on their mobile devices, while the cellular operators--facing market saturation on the consumer side--will have new incentive to come up with enterprise-focused offerings. And emerging technologies will be arriving to enable those new offerings—on the technology side, everything from 5G to small cells to continued WiFi improvements; and on the application side, uses ranging from customer service to Internet of Things (IoT).
In this session, a leading Mobility analyst will describe the emerging mobile technologies that will be in play by 2021, and how their availability and adoption will affect your enterprise communications environment. You’ll come away with an understanding of what new technologies are likely to be generally available within three years, and what you’ll be able to do with them.
* How widely deployed will 5G networks be by 2021? What impact will 5G have on my enterprise, and what should we be doing now to prepare for it?
* How might increased use of team and social collaboration tools impact enterprise mobile usage? Will more enterprise video traffic be running at least partially over wireless networks?
* Is it safe to assume IoT adoption will be widespread in many enterprises by 2021, and if so, how will IoT transform my communications environment?
* Will the demand for mobile substitution drastically reduce the number of desk phones and PC-based softphones my enterprise needs to support? What do I need to know to be prepared to support mobile substitution?
* What new developments can we expect in Wi-Fi? What will the next generation of 802.11 standards enable?