Moving Video Conferencing to the Cloud
Ira Weinstein (Senior Analyst & Partner, Wainhouse Research)
Mark Strassman (Chief Product Officer, Bluejeans)
Shan Sinha (CEO / CO-Founder, Highfive)
Jordan Owens (VP - Architecture, Pexip)
William MacDonald (CTO, Starleaf)
Tom-Erik Lia (CEO , Videxio)
Janelle Raney (Product Marketing Executive, Zoom)
Location: Osceola A
Date: Wednesday, March 14
Time: 1:45pm - 2:45pm
Pass type: Entire Event, Tue-Thu Conference - Get your pass now!
Track: Video Collaboration & A/V
Vault Recording: TBD
What does the explosion of interest and competition in cloud-based video conferencing mean for your enterprise, and what should drive your decisions in this area?
Cloud-based video conferencing providers are among the fastest growing companies in the industry--and for good reason. In fact, many incumbent players are rolling out cloud-based services to compete. But does cloud-based video make sense for every organization? And with hundreds of video calling services to choose from, how can organizations make the best choices for their company?
In this session, you’ll learn about the latest developments in cloud-based video--key players, features/functions, business models, deployment options, and more. You’ll come away with a better understanding of the cloud video market today, and real-world insight into the pros and cons of “going cloud.”
* Are “real” enterprises migrating to cloud today? If not now, when might they?
* What are the usability, feature, and network repercussions of using cloud-based video?
* Are there real differences between one cloud offering and another?
* What are the real costs of cloud-based video for your organization? What are the risks?
* What will we see in 12 - 24 months in this space?