View, browse and sort Enterprise Connect 2018 conference sessions. You can sort by:
* Which pass type you have (or are considering purchasing)
* Conference Tracks
* Hot Topics that are covered in multiple tracks
* Combinations of the above
Even if you’ve already deployed SIP Trunks, there’s still opportunity for you to get new features and maybe even save more money.
SIP Trunking is now an established service, but that doesn’t mean you’re getting all you can out of them. Enterprises continue to look for new features and functions from the SIP Trunk providers, and new ways to use this service to save even more money than your initial implementations allowed. With new types of providers entering the market, and with enterprises looking to implement SIP Trunks on a multinational basis, there’s still plenty of opportunity for you to gain cost saving and functionality benefits by revisiting your SIP Trunking implementation. And if you’re just now getting around to SIP Trunking for the first time, you’re still well positioned to leverage this mainstay of Unified Communications wide area networking. In this session, a consultant with extensive experience in procuring SIP Trunk services will provide you with detailed, practical advice based on countless engagements with enterprise customers. You’ll come away understanding the state of the art in SIP Trunking, and how you can make this invaluable WAN service even more cost-effective and beneficial to your enterprise.
* What new features and functions are becoming available in SIP Trunking services?
* If you’ve already got SIP Trunks deployed, how do you make sure you’re getting the best deal when your next contract comes up?
* Who are the leading SIP Trunking providers in North America? What’s the status of emerging providers, and when are they a feasible choice?
* What are the trends in SIP Trunking offers outside of North America? Is it possible to have one SIP provider for all your locations worldwide?