View, browse and sort Enterprise Connect 2018 conference sessions. You can sort by:
* Which pass type you have (or are considering purchasing)
* Conference Tracks
* Hot Topics that are covered in multiple tracks
* Combinations of the above
A step-by-step walk through everything you need to do to evaluate, plan, and execute a potential UCaaS migration for some or all of your sites.
This 2 hour-45 minute workshop will provide you with a detailed, step-by-step roadmap that you can follow when determining the need, projecting ROI, planning, procuring, and executing the elements of a cloud/hybrid UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Service) project. A consultant with extensive experience in real-world UCaaS projects will give an in-depth explanation of what you and your teams need to do in order to make the right choice about UCaaS for your enterprise. You’ll come away with a wealth of information and understanding that you can take back to your teams.
Outline: Part I 1. What problems are we trying to solve? (I.e. Why are we doing the project?) * Management told me to * Flexibility – Growth/Reduction in size and features * Features (UC, team collab, CC) – can’t get on existing system or may not want to spend any more money with them * Cost – Too expensive to keep operating/support * Reliability * Lack of Support/EOL * Management/SLA
Part II 3. Starting Point * Is supporting infrastructure in place? Important for very old (TDM) systems (Cabling, network, POE) * Security * Options to improve: --Assume there is a serviceable system in place, keep core voice + looking to add UC features (Hybrid?) --Or Wholesale replacement (Maybe both approaches of prem and cloud) * Contact Center? * UC vs. Team Collab * How much web conferencing, video?
4. How to procure? * RFP or other Comparison? * Questionnaire (Review 4 or 5 page Questionnaire)
5. Which vendors to use in comparison? * Microsoft --Assume some level of MS licensing exists? * Mitel * Broadsoft vendor * Cisco – Problematic – Spark immature for voice, need HCS vendor? * UCaaS vendors
6. What approach to use? * Heterogeneous or Best of Breed to add cloud based UC (Hybrid) * Wholesale replace Public Cloud (Private Cloud) * What are the differences? --Team Collab --Actual Hybrid functionality (homogeneous/heterogeneous) * Who is gaining share? (MS, Cisco, Broadsoft) --How to do Apples to Apples --Professional Services
7. Review Results/Comparisons * This section will feature a review of a detailed examination and comparison of leading vendors