Robin Gareiss (Founder and President, Nemertes Research)
Date: Monday, August 3
Time: 11:45am - 12:30pm
Standard Conference Sessions
Vault Recording: TBD
IT and business leaders are looking in the rearview to make the road ahead as trouble-free as possible. They are evaluating what they did right and wrong, prior to and during the pandemic. Not surprisingly, that has changed their priorities when it comes to IT projects and spending. During this session, Robin Gareiss, president of Nemertes Research, will detail those changed priorities and how they will affect the rest of 2020 and into 2021.
Is your organization positioned well, competitively? During this session, you’ll learn:
- What are other companies doing differently, and what lessons did they learn that you may have missed?
- How have virtual workplace strategies changed, and where will spending be affected?
- What has the pandemic taught companies about disaster preparedness that will continue long-term when it comes to IT planning?
- How are companies changing their contact centers?
- What are the top technology investments post-pandemic, and which projects lost funding?
- What are the key steps you should take now to prepare for potential future waves of Covid19, or to better prepare for any disaster?