SD-WAN Case Studies
JR Simmons (President, COMgroup)
Date: Monday, March 18
Time: 1:00pm - 1:45pm
Pass Type: Entire Event - Get your pass now!
Track: Management & Security
Technical Level: Medium
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: Medium
Cost savings are the primary sales pitch for SD-WAN services and equipment, but what are the challenges in realizing those savings—while still maintaining enterprise-grade wide area service? This session asks the experts on these question: End users who have already implemented SD-WAN. You’ll hear about the entire process of SD-WAN adoption, from the budgeting and technical planning phases, through implementation and ongoing maintenance. You’ll learn how much of the promise of SD-WAN is being realized today, and what work remains to be done.
* What problems or un-met needs led to the consideration of SD-WAN?
* How did enterprises go about selecting the specific solution and the vendor?
* Other than cost issues, what has the SD-WAN solution produced for benefits?
* What was the final life-cycle cost comparison; was it as favorable as promised?
* What advice or lessons-learned do enterprise adopters have for their peers?