Jon Arnold (Principal, J Arnold & Associates)
Date: Wednesday, August 19
Time: 4:00pm - 5:00pm
Standard Conference Sessions
Vault Recording: TBD
Speech technology remains a hotbed of innovation, especially when driven by Artificial Intelligence. These new applications are finding their way into the enterprise, and are quickly becoming part of the digital workplace. Telephony isnâ€™t going away, but speech applications are using voice to create new forms of business value around collaboration, productivity and organizational agility. For example: Is Alexa for Business a novelty, or the vanguard of a new way of working? Can todayâ€™s speech technology enable meaningful automation for workflows, and will AI gain the trust of your employees? In this session, a leading industry analyst will provide updates on technologies and companies bringing innovation and disruption to speech interfaces. Leading examples of enterprise use cases will be shown.
- An update on the current state of speech technology and the road ahead
- Understanding how end users are thinking about conversational AI
- How IT decision-makers should build business cases around speech technologies
- Understanding where these new applications fit in the broader context of communication and collaboration tools
- Considerations for assessing both the benefits and risks, especially for AI-driven applications
Video of this session is available on demand within the Swapcard platform for registered users. Free registration is open through December 2020.