Schedule Viewer tool is designed to help you find the sessions and other functions you’re looking for at Enterprise Connect 2022
In the column to the left, please look under PASS TYPE, and:
Click on session titles for full session descriptions. All times noted are in EST.
Michael Kropidlowski (Worldwide VP of Product Marketing , Kore.ai)
Location: Osceola 1
Date: Tuesday, March 22
Time: 2:30 pm - 3:15 pm
Pass type: Entire Event Orlando, Expo Plus Orlando, Tuesday-Thursday Orlando - Get your pass now!
Session Type: Sponsored Session
Vault Recording: TBD
By 2023, 40% of enterprise applications will have embedded conversational AI from below 5% today and more than 60% of all customer service engagements will be delivered via digital and self-serve channels up from 23% in 2019. This automation will be successfully delivered using conversational AI platforms and applications. It's a crowded space, intensely competitive with start-ups and established vendors offering solutions.
• What are some of the technology approaches to AI-enabling customer, agent experience for voice and digital engagement?
• What key criteria should you consider when choosing a solution to conversationally AI-enable customer and agent engagement?
• How does AI impact key contact center metrics such as first first contact/call resolution, average handle time (AHT) and service level agreement (SLA), net promoter, CSAT, etc.?
• What does low-code, no code really mean to customer service executives and IT/development staff?
• What is explainable AI really and why is it important?
• What are the most common conversational use cases in the customer service segment?
• How about agent-assist use cases?
We'll cover these issues and more along with case studies of organizations optimizing customer and agent success with AI-first contact center cloud, on-prem and hybrid solutions.