Schedule Viewer tool is designed to help you find the sessions and other functions you're looking for at Enterprise Connect 2023.
Check back frequently, information added daily!
Click on session titles for full session descriptions. All times noted are in EDT.
Gennadiy Bezko (CEO, MiaRec)
John Ortiz (Technology Sales Manager, MiaRec)
Location: Osceola 1
Date: Tuesday, March 28
Time: 3:30 pm - 4:15 pm
Pass Type: Entire Event Orlando - Monday-Thursday, Tues - Thurs Conference Orlando, Expo Plus Orlando - Get your pass now!
Session Type: Sponsored Session
Vault Recording: TBD
Every interaction between a customer and a contact center employee is a data point that can provide companies valuable insights that can be used to improve everything from operations to marketing, sales, product, and pricing while simultaneously representing an opportunity to provide that customer an experience that earns their loyalty for as long as a lifetime.
The value of the contact center has never been clearer than it is today. However, traditionally, call and contact centers have faced some significant challenges that have prevented businesses from leveraging these high-quality data points to their full potential. The biggest roadblocks that face even today’s average contact centers are the operational blind spots that limit quality and compliance monitoring and as well as an inability to scale key workflows and processes.
However, the emergence of new technologies, such as Automated Quality Management and Conversation Intelligence, can help today’s contact center realize the potential reward of harnessing their interaction. This conversation will provide the best use cases to help prepare and equip your contact center with a modern approach and set of tools you need to produce better business outcomes from AQM and customer-driven intelligence.
• How Automated Quality Management (AQM) can help improve contact center efficiency and performance.
• How AQM can be used to ensure compliance with script adherence.
• How to use automatic data redaction to ensure PCI compliance.
• Practical ways Voice AI can be used to help me enhance the experience between company and customer by helping brands truly hear their customers and make data-driven decisions.
• How Sentiment Analysis can provide a clearer picture of Voice of the Customer (VoC).