Kevin Kieller (Partner, enableUC)
Date: Monday, August 3
Time: 2:45pm - 3:30pm
Standard Conference Sessions
Vault Recording: TBD
With millions of new users working remotely and the likelihood that many will continue to do so, how can organizations best use Microsoft Teams to support a fully distributed workforce?
During this session you will learn:
By the end of this session, you will have a strong understanding of how to effectively leverage the power of Microsoft Teams for your organization, regardless of the where work gets done.
- The latest new Teams features that better support distributed work
- How to access and use analytics to understand what is working well in your company and what needs improvement
- Best practices related to Teams devices, training, communications, and change management
- Areas where you can automate and extend Teams to streamline business processes
- Key survey results from organizational surveys related to the future of work and remote work