Kevin Kieller (Partner, enableUC)
Date: Wednesday, August 19
Time: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
Standard Conference Sessions
Vault Recording: TBD
With millions of new users working remotely and the likelihood that many will continue to do so, how can organizations best use Microsoft Teams to support a fully distributed workforce?
During this session you will learn:
By the end of this session, you will have a strong understanding of how to effectively leverage the power of Microsoft Teams for your organization, regardless of the where work gets done.
- The latest new Teams features that better support distributed work
- How to access and use analytics to understand what is working well in your company and what needs improvement
- Best practices related to Teams devices, training, communications, and change management
- Areas where you can automate and extend Teams to streamline business processes
- Key survey results from organizational surveys related to the future of work and remote work
Video of this session is available on demand within the Swapcard platform for registered users. Free registration is open through December 2020.