Team Collaboration Governance: Best Practices for Compliance & Security
Location: Sun B
Date: Thursday, March 15
Time: 9:00am - 10:00am
Pass type: Entire Event, Tue-Thu Conference - Get your pass now!
Track: Team Collaboration
Hot Topic: Security/Compliance
Vault Recording: TBD
Discover best practices advice and practical guidance on how to ensure team collaboration fits into your governance, security, and compliance frameworks.
As team collaboration adoption grows, organizations are shifting their internal and external communications from email and IM to group chat in persistent workspaces that often also support voice and video calling, content sharing, and integration with numerous business applications. As a result, they must evolve their carefully constructed architectures for the capture, storage, security, and discovery of information to incorporate this new form of conversation. In this session, get insight and advice from a leading enterprise communications advisor on how to address governance requirements and ensure your team collaboration implementations meets corporate compliance and security mandates.KEY QUESTIONS:
• What are the requirements for team chat governance, and how do they differ from those for other communications applications?
• Is cloud a viable option for regulated and highly secure organizations?
• What capabilities do team collaboration and third-party vendors offer to meet governance and compliance requirements?
• What should I look for when evaluating a team collaboration application with an eye on governance?
• How can I integrate team collaboration apps into my existing governance, security, and compliance framework?
• Are regular audits a best practice and, if so, what best practices apply?