The Role of Digital Transformation in Customer Care
Melanie Turek (VP of Research, Connected Work, Frost & Sullivan)
Joe Manuele (Group Executive, Customer Experience & Collaboration, Dimension Data)
Lindsay Frazier (Global Solutions Director for Digital, Genesys)
Chris Bauserman (VP, Segment & Product Marketing, NICE inContact)
Brian Kracik (Senior Director, Product Marketing, Oracle Communications)
Alla Reznik (Director, Product and Innovation, Customer Experience Solutions, Verizon)
Location: Sun D
Date: Wednesday, March 14
Time: 1:45pm - 2:45pm
Pass type: Entire Event, Tue-Thu Conference - Get your pass now!
Track: Contact Center & Customer Experience
Hot Topic: Organization & Management
Vault Recording: TBD
A look at evolving business and technology trends that are driving transformation in customer experience via the contact center.
If it’s 2018, we must be talking about Digital Transformation (DT). The concept goes well beyond tweaks to a business process or application; the goal is to rethink and then recreate how business gets done. Although DT is often associated with changes to back-end systems like the supply chain or the manufacturing floor, it’s also having a real impact on the customer journey. Enterprises today are tasked with meeting new customer demands including the ability to contact the company when, where, and how they want. Customers expect that organizations will carry context through various channels of contact and understand what they’ve been through. They want agents to be able to solve their problems without needing to get approval from a manager.
This panel will examine new trends shaping the customer experience, and the ways in which technology is helping companies proactively transform their contact center to meet these new demands. You’ll walk away from this session with a strong sense of the opportunities for improving the customer experience that digital brings to your enterprise.
• Which comes first -- new customer demands or new technology that enables Digital Transformation?
• Why is an omnichannel contact center so critical to customer support in 2018 and beyond? How does the omnichannel center complement the brick-and-mortar presence?
• What role is analytics playing in this transition—and how can companies manage all the data they now have at their disposal?
• Is a cloud-based contact center required for Digital Transformation?
• What kinds of cultural changes are needed to support these digital changes?
• Is Digital Transformation a prerequisite for AI- and IoT-influenced customer care?