UC Management Tools: Keeping Up with Today's Needs
Phil Edholm (President and Founder, PKE Consulting)
Skip Chilcott (Global Head of Product Marketing, IR)
Tom Tuttle (Senior Vice President of Global Alliances, Nectar Corporation)
Scott Gode (Chief Product Marketing Officer, Unify Square)
Phil Moen (President and CEO, Unimax)
Bill Dellara (VP Product, VOSS Solutions)
Location: Osceola A
Date: Wednesday, March 20
Time: 4:00pm - 4:45pm
Pass Type: Entire Event, Tue-Thu Conference - Get your pass now!
Track: Management & Security
Session Type: Conference
Vault Recording: TBD
Today’s enterprise communications and collaboration environment is quickly becoming an amalgamation of voice calling, instant messaging, video conferencing, and team chat, whether combined into one platform or served up as discrete applications. At the same time, the number of UC endpoints is proliferating as uptake spreads throughout the workforce and users adopt these services for use not only on their desktops but on mobile devices, too. As beneficial as the spread of communications and collaboration can be for organizations, they risk creating a management morass.
In this session, we’ll dig into the latest challenges of keeping an enterprise UC&C environment functioning in top order, and discuss what to look for in the tools and services aimed at easing monitoring and management pains.
* Is it possible today to manage the myriad communications and collaboration apps in use at my organization from a single dashboard? If not, what’s the best way to approach the challenge?
* What are the key performance and other metrics I should be able to learn from a UC&C management tool?
* How is the availability of advanced analytics capabilities changing the nature of UC&C management?
* How much or little is automation playing a role in these tools today, and what’s the best way to get started using automated UC management capabilities?
* What if I don’t want to do this alone? Are any of these tools available through managed services? What are the pros and cons?