UCaaS Bells & Whistles vs. Nuts & Bolts
Elka Popova ( Vice President and Senior Fellow, Connected Work and Digital Experience | Digital Transformation, Frost & Sullivan)
Dejan Deklich (Chief Product Officer, 8x8, Inc.)
Allan Alford (Chief Information Security Officer, Mitel)
Joshua Lesavoy (CIO, Nextiva)
Curtis Peterson (SVP Cloud Operations, RingCentral)
Location: Sun A
Date: Tuesday, March 19
Time: 8:00am - 8:45am
Pass Type: Entire Event, Tue-Thu Conference - Get your pass now!
Track: Cloud Communications
Technical Level: Medium
Session Type: Conference
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: Medium
Innovative hosted IP telephony and unified communications-as-a-service (UCaaS) providers dazzle IT/telecom investment decision makers with an ever-expanding array of advanced communications and collaboration tools. However, solution reliability, security, and scalability combined with excellent customer service and support can determine whether your UCaaS deployment delivers the business outcomes and return on investment that you desire. You shouldn’t have to trade off the nuts and bolts of operational excellence for the bells and whistles of end-user features.
This session will help you avoid the risk of disruptive downtime, a security breach, or poor customer service in the search for cutting-edge functionality. With probing questions from a leading market research analyst, a panel of industry experts will discuss how to ensure that your UCaaS solution delivers industry-leading service uptime, end-to-end security, cost-effective scalability, and white-glove customer support for a tangible boost in your company’s performance.
* What should your UCaaS provider be doing to preempt potential outages, in terms of architectural design, business practices, and service management policies?
* Are UCaaS SLAs compelling enough for your company’s needs?
* What are some of the technologies and practices that a provider must have in place to prevent security breaches?
* How can a provider ensure cost-effective scalability and consistent service regardless of the user location?
* What are the latest best practices in customer service, from sales to onboarding to integration/customization and lifecycle support? And what makes an excellent admin portal? How important is contract flexibility in a UCaaS deployment?