User Adoption Success Stories and Best Practices
Blair Pleasant (President & Principal Analyst, COMMfusion LLC)
Denis Rousseau (Employee Experience & Modern Workplace Leader, National Bank of Canada, BNC)
Ken Neimo (VP, Customer Engagement Platforms, Laureate)
Kristina Russell (Director of Unified Communications, MedStar Health)
Norm Buchmann (Senior Product Manager, Northwestern Mutual)
Location: Sun B
Date: Wednesday, March 20
Time: 2:00pm - 2:45pm
Pass Type: Entire Event, Tue-Thu Conference - Get your pass now!
Track: Strategic Leadership
Technical Level: Low
Hot Topics: Organization & Management
Session Type: Conference
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: Low
Enterprises continue to struggle in some instances to drive end user adoption of new UC and collaboration tools. We’ve all heard the recommendations for building internal support—everything from lunch-and-learns to gamification—but what really gets users to embrace the new tools, and what benefits can you claim from these efforts? The best way to answer these questions is to hear from enterprise IT leaders who have successful end user adoption programs under their belts. This session will feature a panel of enterprise executives who will discuss their best ideas, false starts, success stories and best practices, as well as their plans for ongoing success. You’ll come away with a set of ideas tested in the real world and shown to work.
* What are the biggest challenges to end user adoption of new UC and collaboration technologies? What are the best strategies for understanding the biggest obstacles within your own enterprise?
* How does an IT organization develop a plan for user adoption? What ideas sound good in theory but tend not to work in the real world?
* What’s the role of the vendor, service provider, or reseller in a user adoption strategy?
* How do you deal with end user resistance?
* What other organizations outside of IT must you involve in your user adoption plan?