Video Conferencing and AV 2022: Realizing the Promise?
Location: Sun A
Date: Monday, March 18
Time: 2:00pm - 2:45pm
Pass Type: Entire Event - Get your pass now!
Track: Communications & Collaboration 2022
Technical Level: Medium
Session Type: Conference
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: Medium
Change is certainly in the air in the video conferencing and AV worlds. Compared to just five years ago, we’ve seen massive changes in all areas. Vendors are offering different products and services, promoting and positioning them in new ways, and selling them under different business models. And, of course, we have a new crop of sales people pitching those solutions. Industry channel partners are changing what they offer, how they offer it, and the services they include. And they’re navigating through the shift from small deployments to massive global projects involving thousands of users and spaces around the world. And finally, customers are struggling to keep up with the pace of change in technology, workflows, integrations, partnerships, capabilities, and deployment options.
For this session, we’ve assembled a panel of executives from the companies driving the future of collaboration. These are the visionary leaders who are pushing the envelope and moving the needle. If you’re trying to figure out where these markets are going, and what you need to do to prepare and prosper in the next few years, this is the session for you.
* Which emerging trends in video conferencing and A/V will grow over the next 3 years, and which will fade?
* What are the biggest opportunities for the industry in the near future?
* How will the industry landscape evolve—which types of providers will offer the most appealing solutions, and what will those solutions look like?
* Will video finally become ubiquitous? Will it be the “new voice,” at least for knowledge workers?
* What do enterprise customers need to do to prepare for the new environment?