View, browse and sort Enterprise Connect 2018 conference sessions. You can sort by:
* Which pass type you have (or are considering purchasing)
* Conference Tracks
* Hot Topics that are covered in multiple tracks
* Combinations of the above
Discover what's what with WebRTC in the enterprise now that all major browsers support the standard.
WebRTC has existed for more than five years, but real-world adoption has been limited due to browser incompatibilities. Is it still -- or have recent developments, especially Apple's decision to add WebRTC support to Safari plus efforts to develop a common open-source video codec, breathed new life into WebRTC for enterprise real-time communications requirements? You'll come away from this session with the real scoop on WebRTC.
• What is the current state of the WebRTC standard?
• Are browser and video codec compatibility issues finally a thing of the past?
• Are organizations building their own WebRTC solutions, or is WebRTC simply something that adds features to software you buy?
• Which vendors are driving WebRTC standard development going forward, and what’s next on the horizon?
• What are best practices for measuring WebRTC performance?