What's in Your Enterprise's Collaboration Toolkit?
Location: Sun D
Date: Thursday, March 21
Time: 9:00am - 10:00am
Pass Type: Entire Event, Tue-Thu Conference - Get your pass now!
Track: Team Collaboration Tools & Workspaces
Technical Level: Low
Hot Topics: Organization & Management
Session Type: Conference
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: Low
First there was Enterprise Social Software, providing basic collaboration and networking tools for corporate-wide use as well as communities within and beyond the enterprise. As collaboration took center stage, many of these applications added more Team Collaboration elements, while other full-fledged Team Collaboration players came on the scene, gaining traction with free or low-cost services. So how do you migrate your enterprise from these earlier collaboration tools, and leverage the latest capabilities?
In this session, a leading expert on collaboration tools and strategies will lead a panel discussion with some of the key players to help you understand if and how to leverage your existing collaboration tools, the use cases for each type of collaboration tool, and best practices for migrating users, content, and workflows to a more modern collaboration solution.
* Will most enterprises wind up supporting their existing collaboration tools, even as they implement more modern Team Collaboration technologies? How can the existing and newer collaboration tools complement each other?
* Why would an enterprise want or need to move from one (or several) collaboration tool to another? How many collaboration tools do you really need? Should businesses have a single collaboration strategy throughout the organization?
* What should you as an IT leader do if your end users are reluctant to move off of the existing social and collaboration tools with which they’re familiar?
* How do you engage with employees to adopt the new Team Collaboration technologies?
* Do we still need enterprise social tools? What are the use cases for enterprise social vs Team Collaboration?