Enterprise Connect 2024 Schedule
Amerisure Case Study: Improving the Hybrid Meeting Experience with One-Touch Join Meeting Rooms
Lori Wodrich (Sr. Systems Engineer, Amerisure Insurance)
Date: Wednesday, March 27
Time: 3:00 pm - 3:45 pm
Pass Type: 3-Day Conference Pass, 4-Day Conference Pass - Get your pass now!
Session Type: Breakout Session: End-User Led
Track: Video Collaboration & A/V
Vault Recording: TBD
As companies settle into a hybrid work environment, almost all meetings need to accommodate remote attendees. Often the in-person attendees struggle with the room technology, resulting in remote attendees waiting while those in the conference room deal with connectivity issues. Hear how one company reduced their time to join meetings by 90% in conference rooms with one-touch join technology (i.e., Microsoft Teams Rooms or Zoom Rooms). Topics covered will included the planning process, decision points and key factors to be considered when implementing one-touch join meeting rooms. You will also learn the "gotchas" encountered along the way.
- Should you deploy Windows based or Android based rooms?
- What equipment features should be considered?
- How can you leverage existing conference room equipment investments?
- What is needed in your Microsoft or Zoom portal to facilitate the technology?
- What type of spend should you be expecting when implementing one-touch join rooms?
- How can you ensure good user adoption?