Enterprise Connect 2024 Schedule
Navigating the LLM Landscape in UCaaS: Understanding and Leveraging AI-Powered Features
Date: Wednesday, March 27
Time: 2:00 pm - 2:45 pm
Pass Type: 3-Day Conference Pass, 4-Day Conference Pass - Get your pass now!
Session Type: Breakout Session
Track: AI & Automation
Vault Recording: TBD
Leveraging the Large Language Models (LLMs) provided by your UCaaS will be pivotal for maximizing the value of your communication and productivity suite. This presentation explores the use of LLMs within several Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) ecosystems such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, and Cisco Webex. We begin by discussing the underlying mechanisms for LLMs and the transformative potential they hold. We examine how they handle and use your private data; discuss managing context within LLMs so that your interactions yield contextually relevant results; and analyze some of the nuanced differences between the LLMs used in the major UCaaS platforms. You'll also come away with an understanding of the cost structure for using LLMs in your UCaaS, which will allow for an informed evaluation of platform functionality and roadmap. Join us for this illuminating presentation as we navigate the evolving landscape of LLMs available in the major UCaaS platforms.
Attending this session will help you answer these key questions for you and your organization:
- Should I even use generative AI?
- Which LLMs are used by my UCaaS solution?
- How can I incorporate using LLMs in my daily work?
- Do any of these UCaaS LLMs provide exceptional features, performance, or value?
- What are the opportunities and challenges of using generative AI in a multi-vendor environment?
- What's a "Wow" capability I should be aware of in my UCaaS LLM?