Enterprise Connect 2024 Schedule
Video Case Studies: Challenges & Opportunities in Deploying Conference Rooms
Sagar Modi (Director, Unified Communications, Cushman & Wakefield)
Kevin Cigler (UCC Media Architect, MITRE)
Steve Jarusinsky (Principal Unified Communications Engineer, Keurig Dr Pepper)
Justin Senseney (Collaboration Tools Team Lead, National Institute of Standards and Technology)
Andy Howard (Managing Director, Howard & Associates)
Date: Tuesday, March 26
Time: 2:00 pm - 2:45 pm
Pass Type: 3-Day Conference Pass, 4-Day Conference Pass - Get your pass now!
Session Type: Breakout Session: End-User Led
Track: Video Collaboration & A/V
Vault Recording: TBD
How does an enterprise plan, deploy, and manage its conference room estate in the post-Covid, still-uncertain-return-to-office era? In this session, you'll get perspectives from 4 enterprises that have been grappling with issues ranging from user demand to technical upgrades to remote management. They'll share their stories from the real world, and help you get a handle on how to address your own issues. You'll get practical advice from those who are dealing with the same issues as your enterprise.
- How have enterprises rolled out video to conference rooms that previously lacked video capability?
- What types of meetings/rooms are in demand at large enterprises, and how are IT/AV teams and their counterparts in facilities moving to meet this demand?
- How do you determine what types of systems are right for your deployment?
- What obstacles did these enterprises encounter in the process, and how did they overcome them?
- How are these enterprises handling ongoing remote management, and how are they continuing to try and bolster this capability?
PLUS: Stick around after the session ends for "Post-Session Networking." It's your opportunity to continue the conversation and make connections with the speakers and your peers who attended the session! To find out more, click here.