Terry Herring, Vice President of Digital Workplace, Fannie Mae
Terry Herring is Fannie Mae's Vice President of Digital Workplace, reporting to the Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer. In this role, Terry is responsible for the enterprise end-user technology experience and support — from the physical, on-premises workplace technology to the virtual/cloud-enabled collaboration and productivity tools. Additionally, Terry is responsible for:
- Managing call center technology and operations for both internal and external customer IT support; and
- Managing on-premises technology centers and executive support.
- Led the transition to a new operating model and IT Services Agreement at AIG, Marriott International, and The Walt Disney Company.
- Drove the integration of Marriott International and Starwood Resorts Workplace Services Teams and technologies into a common ecosystem.
- Led large scale global technology migration for user groups in excess of 120,000 users at the Walt Disney Company and Marriott International.
- Provided IT consulting services for the United States Special Operations Command.
- Served 20 years in the United States Army.
Education: Ph.D. Business Administration in Applied Computer Science, Northcentral University; Master of Military Operational Arts and Science, Air University; Master of Science (MS) in Information Systems, Hawaii Pacific University; Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Marketing, Huntingdon College