Elka Popova, Program Director, Frost & Sullivan
Elka has 20 years of market analysis and strategic consulting experience with a focus on enterprise communications and next-generation technologies. Particular expertise in:
- Market and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasting
- Trend analysis and strategic insight
- Strategy development and client growth consulting
With an experience base covering a broad range of industry sectors, leveraging long-standing working relationships with leading industry participants’ Senior Executives. Areas of focus include:
- Enterprise telephony and messaging
- Unified communications and collaboration
- Hosted/cloud-based communications and UCaaS
- SIP trunking and VoIP access services
Extensive knowledge of various enterprise communications technologies and markets. The ability to leverage a broad set of qualitative and quantitative analytical tools to develop comprehensive and in-depth market, product and competitive analyses. Strong management and interpersonal skills based on 13 years of team leadership and over 17 years of extensive client interactions and project management.
Before Frost & Sullivan, market research and competitive intelligence roles at visitalk.com, Platinum Technology and the Bulgarian-American Enterprise Fund.