Enterprise Connect 2024 Schedule
CPaaS and Digital Transformation: What Leaders Need to Know
Raul Castanon (Senior Analyst, S&P Global Market Intelligence)
Date: Monday, March 25
Time: 9:00 am - 9:45 am
Pass Type: 4-Day Conference Pass - Get your pass now!
Session Type: Breakout Session
Track: CPaaS & Programmable Communications
Vault Recording: TBD
CPaaS propelled the rise of digital-native companies that have disrupted numerous sectors including retail, communications, hospitality and transportation. It is now expanding beyond early adopters, however, the mainstreaming of programmable communications remains a work in progress. In this session, a leading analyst will share findings from their Voice of the Enterprise and Voice of the Consumer 2023 surveys showing how CPaaS remains a key enabling technology for digital transformation and outline key considerations for evaluating this technology.
- Which businesses are harnessing CPaaS to improve the customer experience and gain a competitive edge?
- What are the key verticals and use cases for CPaaS?
- Which sector will be the next to be disrupted?
- What are the challenges that organizations should watch out for?
- What lies ahead: Unpacking the modern CPaaS technology stack and emerging use cases