Enterprise Connect 2024 Schedule
Weyerhaeuser Case Study: Maximizing Value and Efficiency--Insights from a Complex CCaaS Migration
Ian Hamilton (Unified Communications Architect, Weyerhaeuser)
Jon Loane (Unified Communications Engineer, Weyerhaeuser)
Date: Wednesday, March 27
Time: 8:00 am - 8:45 am
Pass Type: 3-Day Conference Pass, 4-Day Conference Pass - Get your pass now!
Session Type: Breakout Session: End-User Led
Track: CX/Contact Center
Vault Recording: TBD
This session will provide an in-depth exploration of Weyerhaeuser's CCaaS migration journey, addressing not only the technical aspects but also change management, the impact on business operations, and the resultant enhancements in customer experience. Key Learnings include:
- Strategic Planning: The speakers will share the vital role strategic planning played in this large-scale migration, including steps taken to minimize service interruptions, manage system redundancies, and ensure a smooth transition for all stakeholders.
- Risk Management and Mitigation: The session will explore the risk factors identified pre-migration, how the team developed contingencies to mitigate them, and the unexpected challenges that surfaced during the transition.
- Change Management: Insights into managing organizational change on a large scale, including communication strategies, training programs, and support mechanisms that were instrumental in the process.
- Performance Evaluation: The metrics and measures utilized to evaluate the success of the migration and the resulting improvements to the customer experience, operational efficiency, and bottom-line benefits will be examined.
- Lessons Learned: The speakers will highlight the valuable lessons learned throughout the process and provide guidance on what they would have done differently, offering a roadmap for others considering a similar migration.
PLUS: Stick around after the session ends for "Post-Session Networking." It's your opportunity to continue the conversation and make connections with the speakers and your peers who attended the session! To find out more, click here.