Mila D'Antonio (Principal Analyst, Omdia)
Adam Holtby (Principal Analyst, Omdia)
Daniel Ziv (Vice President - Experience Management and Analytics, Verint)
Date: Wednesday, March 27
Time: 2:00 pm - 2:45 pm
3-Day Conference Pass, 4-Day Conference Pass -
Get your pass now!
Vault Recording: TBD
Tighter integration between customer experience (CX) and employee experience (EX) systems is emerging as a strategic imperative for organizations, offering benefits from retention and loyalty to innovation and problem-solving among frontline, back-office, and customer-facing workers. But how do you achieve this integration, and how does the enterprise leverage it to secure the promised benefits? In this session, two leading analysts will describe the tools and platforms that must be part of this integrated strategy, and what IT must do to deliver functionality to support the strategy. The speakers will offer suggestions for building better cohesion between CX and EX, to deliver benefits such as cost optimization and enhanced customer experience.
The analysts will share data insights from their reports and research on CX and EX, review some survey highlights, and share some imperatives for successful integration. You'll come away with a better understanding of how your peers are confronting challenges that may stall CX and EX enhancement and integration, and what you can do to adapt and improve within your own enterprise.
- Why integrating employee and customer experience creates a competitive advantage
- The factors shaping the integration of EX and CX
- Strategies for creating integration and collaboration
- The importance of streamlined data-driven insights
- How workflow automation and orchestration platforms enable CX and EX integration
- How to overcome cultural hurdles in integrating EX and CX